Because Literati is an Austin-based start-up, our Texas subscribers will see a 6.25% state sales tax plus a 2% city sales tax on their monthly invoices. This tax is applicable to book purchases only. It does not apply to the monthly service fee of $9.95.
Articles in this section
- Was my promotion successfully applied?
- How do I change my payment method or billing information?
- I lost my price sheet, how much do my books cost?
- Why does my credit card show a $1 charge from Literati?
- I live in Texas. Why a sales tax of 8.25%?
- Do I have to check-out online to let you know which books I’m purchasing?
- I received an Incorrect Invoice. Can someone look into this?
- What if I don't like the books, or you send a book I already have?